Saturday, June 27, 2009

If You'd Like to Help in the Garden Next Door...


I contacted Gateway Greening and they put me in touch with the Garden Leader for the shared garden with DCC and Imagine Prep. Her name is Alicia and she and her father generally are there once a week to work on the garden on Wednesdays between 9:00-11:00 AM. She says you are more than welcome to come down and talk with her, and they could always use volunteers.

I know a few people were interested in perhaps planting in that area on their own, so I replied and asked her if that might be possible in the future. She said that she would like to meet and discuss this possibility, so let me know if you are interested in this.

If you'd like to contact her, either go see her on Wednesday or I can forward you her contact information if you'd like to email her any questions.

No comments: