Sunday, March 8, 2009

LOFT TOUR/GET TO KNOW YOUR NEIGHBORS

What a great night!!! I had so much fun, and I am pretty sure that everyone that attended the open house feels the same way!!! I think many of us were apprehensive and worried about being bored with a bunch of strangers.............................but guess what? We are now friends, and I think we are ALL looking forward to the next event:)

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO OPENED THEIR HOMES TO US TONITE!!!! It was so cool to see how everyone decorates and makes use of such a limited amount of space/storage. I got a lot of great ideas from seeing the other units, and I am very grateful that you were willing to open your home to all of us:)

My balcony is always open.........feel free to stop by, or call. My cell is is on the FB page.

I look forward to getting to know all of you better at our weekly/biweekly/monthly happy hours!
Deb
#412

2 comments:

Debbie said...

So sorry.........
I forgot to say a SPECIAL THANK YOU to Leslie, Claire and Chris for organizing such a great event!
THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!
And Sitha....we missed you!

chris.mattler said...

Yeah, it was fun. Thanks to everyone for all the effort. It was nice to get to know all of you.

I know I mentioned it to a few of you, but special thanks to Claire. She was the main one saying, "Let's really do this Loft Tour", plus she helped a lot with the planning and making the invitations, etc.

Also, thanks to Matt, who had plans, but still made time to host all of us at the end of the night. (and had to get up early the next day!)