Thursday, February 12, 2009

Loft Tour Schedule Finalized

We've hammered out a schedule for the Loft Tour.

It wil be March 7th from 7:00 PM until midnight. If you want to attend the Tour and haven't responded, or if any plans have changed, please RSVP so we can get everything together before the 7th.

Here's who is attending so far: Leslie and Chris, Claire, Wendy, Debbie, Kate and Tony, Abby and Lars, Krista, Neil, Sitha, Matt, and maybe Katie.

The Tour will begin in 204 @ 7:00 PM. The times will be posted on the sticky to the right. Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

2 comments:

chris.mattler said...

Okay, this is it. I'm finalizing the tour schedule.

Debbie said...

I am assuming the entire building is invited...is this correct? How are we going to let the residents/renters know about the party? I am really excited about this and I am looking forward to getting to know my neighbors better:)