Saturday, August 29, 2009

Recycling Update

The recycling is coming along a lot better. People are rinsing the food and beverages out of their recycling, and this is keeping us a lot cleaner, and there are less flying insects around the bins. Thank you!

One concern I will bring up is that people are putting their cardboard by the bins. I was taking it out to the dumpster outside, but now it is locked and there is no access to it. Neither Wendy nor I have the ability to carry all that cardboard to the recycling center. Also, it is cluttering up the hallway a bit, so I'm going to ask that you either throw away the cardboard or take it yourself.

Some people are leaving small boxes of things like magazines, and I don't have any problem with this. I can take that stuff as long as it's not too big. thanks again for your participation and cooperation!

No comments: