Wednesday, June 18, 2008


Welcome to the Motor Lofts Blog! I believe there should be a sense of community in this building, so that is why I'm creating this blog. It should be a good way to get to know one another and discuss issues related to the building.

So often our interactions are brief encounters on the elevator, but I'd like to create more than that. Maybe someone needs to borrow a hammer, or perhaps someone has a really good idea for the building. This blog can act as a forum for all things related to Motor Lofts.

Each person has the opportunity to create a new post, and others can comment on the ideas presented in the post. We can use this blog as a way to discuss ideas or just have fun.

Join the Motor Lofts community and start typing your thoughts!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Chris, this is such a great idea! I think this is a nice way for everyone to get to know each other and discuss important topics. I will do my best to check this as I often as I can so that I can assist in any questions/concerns any of you all may have. I know we have a fantastic community here at Motor Lofts and I look forward to you all meeting one another!

Carrie said...

Thank you so much for starting the blog. This is a great way for everyone to discuss topics. I hope others join in!

abbym said...

I think this is a great idea! I would loveto get to know my neighbors.